As the leading Humour in Health charity in Australia, The Humour Foundation’s people have a depth of experience and knowledge around bringing humour into various contexts including health care, workplaces, sensitive environments and everyday life. Our work offers a rich environment from which engaging and inspiring stories, lessons and insights can be shared.
The Laughter Works™ program is an offering of expert speakers and presenters who can bring engaging and informative content to your next event, conference or workplace forum.
bring to life
- Humour in health
- Humour in the workplace
- Humour in improving everyday life
- Play in enhancing the workplace
- Engaging with children through play
- Humour and play as a part of workplace culture
- Building connection through play
- The art of listening, a Clown Doctors perspective